Some days you truly have no time to train. Some days are hard to bare. In those days, we must bounce a pebble over the waters and hijack a moment here and there to bring ourselves in so we may do what is needed outward.
- You are taking a leak >>> rise to your toes and play with your balance.
- You are walking in the mud >>> Release your hips to move your legs together instead of hobbling from one to the other.
- You are being told off by a creature of bureaucracy >>> Exhale the thoughts of mayhem and find a way to strive on with honesty.
- You are torn apart by too many a task >>> Let go and do one thing at a time. Happiness lies in purpose, not in a timeline.
- You are at a dead end >>> Hone the tools you do have and build a bridge.
- You are not attractive to yourself >>> Be consistent in your movement and in the movement of items past your teeth.
- You are pressured to lie to keep a position you don’t want >>> Tell yourself the truth and make at least one step toward it each day.
- You have an injury >>> Move around it but also do something with the injury every day. Even thinking about moving a broken leg stimulates the pathways that fire the movement.
- You are hitting the same barrier each time >>> Find a way to climb your own barbed wire by changing the way you address the problem. Even a bad man in your path will carry a lesson for you.
- You don’t have what it takes >>> Make a change in your personal tasking and let go of what is not vital. Work smart to change what you move with your strength both mind and body. Ease the pressure by setting a path and walking it. You can walk up the mountain.
- You are not getting what you deserve >>> You deserve nothing. Speak your mind, work smart, earn yourself every day again.
Make purpose your day.