Busy ? Time is what you make it. Make time work for you.
- Brush your teeth ? Stand on one leg and close your eyes. Move your head and let the excess move out.
- Walking to the bus or car ? Do a breath pyramid and walk softly.
- Sitting at work ? Tense and relax your muscles.
- Going to the washroom ? Rotate your joints and draw shapes with them.
- Eating lunch ? Practice your breath hold and diaphragm awareness before you eat.
- Going home ? watch the movie of the day that past in your head and note where you gave way to emotion or disregarded them. Find your own balance.
- Taking a shower ? Play with your awareness to toe movement and your feet on smooth slippery surface. Find balance in moving yourself instead of pushing.
- Going to bed ? Press each part to the mat or ground you are on in turn. Ease the day from your frame and consider the lessons learned.
Make use of each day to avoid reliving it. Live a new one each day.