Five ways to find your purpose.
1. Small steps – If you do not know where you want to end up, choose small term goals and changes such as learning a skill, gaining social skills and getting better at moving yourself.
2. Necessities – What can you not live without – Start by elimination and end up with what is truly necessary in your life besides bacon 🙂 .
3. Fixing cracks – There are small things that irk us. A mistake we repeat, a pattern we often miss and so on. Many times, getting past those with a bit of work we reveal a new panorama that was hidden behind that obstacle that now elevates you.
4. shift your point of view – Some cliffs are assailable from one angle and completely out of the question from another. Aim to approach a task from different directions and you will find new freedoms and perhaps a new goal.
5. Do nothing – Sometime the best way to get there is to not get there. Avoid all tasks you can and see which thoughts and feeling surface when the drums of daily chores are muffled. Often a change in scenery and a broken telecommunication device will open the wellspring of ingenuity that is the gift of man.
“What a piece of work is a man, how noble in reason, how
infinite in faculties, in form and moving how express and
admirable, in action how like an angel, in apprehension how like
a god! the beauty of the world, the paragon of animals—and yet,
to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me—
nor woman neither, though by your smiling you seem to say so.”
An English dude who did what he was meant for 🙂