Repetition is important but so is intensity.
Here is a ten minute well spent:
It is not the repetition that creates the change, it is the focus that each one brings. Moving slowly increases awareness to positions within the movement and helps build better tendon and joint strength.
- One push up – moving one minute down and one up
- One sit up while keeping the spine straight moving one minute down and one up
- One leg raise overhead so the feet touch the ground behind you – moving one minute down and one up
- One squat while keeping the knees and toes pointing in the same direction and the spine upright -moving one minute down and one up
- Hang on the pull up bar in the top position for one minute, descend as slowly as you can and spend the rest of the minute if there is time in the bottom position.