I love movement and awareness but it is all for nothing if the thoughts and feeling running through the brain and the endocrine are not out own.
It is easy to follow and even easier to drift in the current. The best medicine for that is to climb on a rock in the stream and be by ourselves.
Here are seven methods of reaching some solitude in the sea of repeating devices.
- Choose why you get out of bed in the morning each morning. A schedule is nice but a life of purpose is actually living.
- Choose your words. It is easy to repeat and costly in mental energy to re-frame a situation and statements but very worthwhile in the long run.
- Choose your companions by their actions and not by their words. A funny person is nice to have around, a solid guy is a difference in quality.
- Justify your actions to yourself on a constant basis. Having a session of self critique is extremely valuable to see shifting off course and also finding good ways to better our methods and choose what is truly good for us.
- Reduce the clutter in your belongings and in your mind by removing what does not aid in your prosperity on a regular basis. An example of this would be to clear your schedule from watching videos which do not help you learn or update skills and to remove from your abode, that which sees no use or serves no purpose.
- Spend time in silence. Listening to our thoughts and listening without waiting for our turn to talk is an eye and mind opening experience. Learning to listen is a skill worth investing in and it opens us to think without
- Choose something new. Repetition is king in honing but choosing change and alterations is a must in growth.