This is a partner drill for learning attentive mes and tension awareness.
1. You place yourself in the push up position.
2. Your friend puts himself in the push up position only with his hands/fists on your body
3. You do a push up together.
4. Your friend moves on your body to another location and you repeat
From this simple drill you learn a few things:
1. Friends can be heavy
2. you must adjust your tension according to the situation and not according to what you thought before
3. pushing someone is harder than just moving yourself. The tension pattern is very different.