Gear is good. Knowledge is better. A frame of mind is both.
- Who am I ? Do you define by history ? training ? belonging to a tribe or culture ? Perhaps values 🙂
- What do I not see ? A shadow can be cast by many things and nothing at all. Questioning the projection of our knowledge can unmask many things.
- What is important ? Do you make decision by your values, by your loved ones benefit ? Is there a permanence in your world ?
- How far can I go ? There is the regular or known realm of what we can do and how. Can we forget the rules we draw and the reality we have for another ? What are we then ?
- What is enough ? How many times a week do we need to eat ? Does our child need more than one shirt ? How far can we be pushed before we push back or move sideways. Not everything is logical or linear.
Staying safe is work. Being the process is existence. Choose the energy cost option.