Strength makes life easier. We choose paths and follow them. Choose one that makes you strong in all your faculties and take your friends and loved ones with you.
The cost of being weak is heavier…
1. Tie the rope to a tree trunk. Climb the rope from laying down prone and see who can do it faster among your pals. Use only your arms.
2. Lay the rope flat on the ground and tie a kerchief at the middle. Start two people at pulling themselves at each end and see who gets to the middle faster. Try not to get a concussion and use just your arms.
3. Tie the rope between two trees at shoulder height. Walk on your hands or fists between the trees with your legs walking on the rope. Use the rope as little as you can.
4. Loop the rope around the waist, while on your hands and feet, and give the two ends to a partner. Pull them forward and maintain the rope around your waist by turning and twisting your hips and thighs.
5. Tie the rope to a tree above head height. Sit down and climb the rope to a standing position and back. Use the body to create the best angle and mind your elbow angles as well to the best outcome of use of force vs use of structure.