Skip to content
- Don’t be the best dressed man on the bus.
- Touch each door before you open it.
- Look up the time on your wristwatch only when you have to.
- Relax your arms when you jump.
- Learn sixteen different knots.
- Always give credit when it is due.
- The way is much more familiar when you look behind you every fifty steps.
- Carry a pen and a small pencil.
- Find at least two directions for everything you see and hear.
- Repeating yourself is mostly unnecessary. Repeating yourself is mostly unnecessary.
- Count things yourself. 🙂
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: